Figuring out a plan of attack for your thesis or dissertation is not easy. Being in ABD status can seem like an eternity!
I can help you:
– carve out a time each day or week to write in your schedule
– create an outline for your quantitative or qualitative dissertation or thesis
– prioritize sections to be written
– set goals and mini-goals for your writing
– come up with a plan of attack for your statistical calculations
– help full-time professionals develop a reasonable writing schedule
– understand and prioritize deadlines for proposals and final submissions
– determine if your research fits a cookie cutter-style outline
– help you follow your university’s dissertation or thesis requirements
– break down academic writing rubrics in order for your document to meet your professor or chair’s specifications
How does academic coaching work with your document?
– You identify the help that you need with your document, whether it be a course assignment, thesis, dissertation proposal, or final dissertation.
– Coaching is available via email, phone, Skype, Zoom, or WhatsApp.
– We set up a regular check-in schedule to email or chat to discuss how the document is going, what has been completed, any feedback from your professor or chair, what needs to be done, and how you are feeling in general. This can be weekly, monthly, or by document milestone/completion goal.
– Coaching guidance is billed per project (e.g., course assignment, thesis or dissertation proposal, and/or thesis or dissertation final document).